KOP Website: Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Kenyan Orphan Project’, ‘KOP’, ‘KOPafrica’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is G2 Bristol and Exeter House, Lower Approach Road, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QS. Our company registration number is 05818928 and our charity number is 1118528. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Refund Policy: Due to the nature of our work, refunds will only be offered at the director’s discretion.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photographs and video material. Reproduction is prohibited without permission of KOP.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please contact the KOP office if you have any questions.